Welcome to CrackBerry.com's FREE User-Contributed BlackBerry Wallpaper Gallery! To browse for wallpapers, simply choose the wallpaper format that is compatible with your BlackBerry from the options below.
Don't see the wallpaper you are looking for? You can create your own wallpapers using CrackBerry.com's Wallpaper Maker. Once you create your custom blackberry wallpaper you can share it with the CrackBerry community by adding it to this gallery. Enjoy!
Choose the wallpaper format optimized for your device:
GETTING WALLPAPERS ON YOUR PHONE:
1. Select your BlackBerry Device from the Models listed above.
2. Browse through the Wallpaper Gallery's many categories to find the image you want. We'll be adding a search function so if you know exactly what you want, you'll be able to find it in an instant. Within a category, previews of the wallpaper images will be listed. When you see one you like, click on it to go to that wallpaper's download page.
3. Make sure you are logged in, or if you are not yet a registered member of CrackBerry.com, join now (takes less than a minute). In addition to unlimited wallpaper downloads, there are plenty of reasons to become a member of CrackBerry.com.
4. Once you are logged in, you have two options to get a wallpaper onto your phone:
Download Wallpaper! - This link allows you to download the wallpaper to your PC's Desktop. From there, you can install the wallpaper onto your BlackBerry by using a USB cable and your BlackBerry Media Manager software (no use of bandwidth). Once it's on your PC, you could also email the wallpaper to your BlackBerry.
- Email This Wallpaper! - Allows for easy Over-The-Air installation. Simply specify your BlackBerry device email address and click the "Email wallpaper!" link. You will receive an email on your blackberry containing both a URL to the wallpaper and the wallpaper file itself, or you can specify to just receive the URL. By either clicking on the URL or opening the attached file, the wallpaper will open in your BlackBerry's image viewer. From there, click your BlackBerry option buttion and choose Save Image. The image will be saved to your BlackBerry's Picture folder by default. If you immediately want to set the image as your wallpaper, on new BlackBerry's there is a "Set As Home Screen" option you can check off while saving the image.
5. With the wallpaper now saved to your BlackBerry, you can set it to be your wallpaper at anytime by going into your BlackBerry's picture folder, clicking the BlackBerry option button, and selecting "Set As Home Screen Image".
If you have a wallpaper that you've already created and want to share it with the rest of the world, you can add it to the CrackBerry.com Wallpaper Gallery by running it through our Wallpaper Maker Tool. This will upload it to the CrackBerry server and allow you to give the wallpaper a title and select the category for it to appear in.
CrackBerry's user-contributed free wallpaper gallery supports pretty much every BlackBerry device model, including those from the BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Bold, BlackBerry Tour, BlackBerry Torch, BlackBerry Storm and BlackBerry Pearl families. Be sure to choose the screen resolution appropriate for your device from the options above.
All of the wallpapers featured in this gallery have been submitted by members of CrackBerry.com. If you are the rightful copyright holder to a wallpaper featured in this gallery and you do not wish for it to appear here, CrackBerry.com will gladly remove the offending content once notified under the terms outlined under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.