Fireball MediaFire client for BlackBerry 10 updated with new features and improvements
If you checked out Fireball, the MediaFire client for BlackBerry 10, we posted about previously you'll want to fire up BlackBerry World and grab the latest update. Moving into v0.8.0.5, the update adds several new features and improvements to the app overall, a lot of which was based on feedback from right here on CrackBerry. So, what's new? Well, turns out the list is rather extensive but we've got it all laid out for you.
- Register a Mediafire.com account is now possible by Fireball, directly approve for Mediafire.com staff.
- Fixed problem with theme: "dark theme" was displayed instead of "light theme" in q5, q10 and z30 devices.
- Downloads Queue implemented - You can also cancel any download in Queue.
- Added notification for close Fireball, downloads/uploads could be canceled.
- Fixed upload problem: Button enabled at the end.
- Multi selection for mass download implemented.
- Multi selection for mass delete implemented.
- Added more mime-types icons.
On top of all the goodies added, the app now has official MediaFire recognition and is listed on the MediaFire apps page so shout out to everyone who downloaded it for helping make that happen. Make sure you grab the update to ensure the app stays running the best it can.