Win a FREE custom-painted BlackBerry Q10 or Z10 in CrackBerry's 'Share Your ColorWare and Win' contest!
Design your own custom Z10 or Q10 at ColorWare and you could win it!
We've been a bit tied up lately with all the happenings inside BlackBerry, but it's time to share the CrackBerry love again.
Sporting your BlackBerry helps show your support for the platform you love, but why not kick things up a notch and really show off your style? There's no better way to tell the world you love your BlackBerry than with a totally custom device, right?
We've teamed up with our friends at ColorWare and are giving away a custom BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 (it's your choice!) to one lucky reader.
How to Enter
To get in on this one you'll need to design your own custom Z10 or Q10 using the ColorWare Design Studio, then share your link on Facebook and/or Twitter with the hashtag #CBcolorware.
- Head to ColorWare.com and choose either the BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10
- Customize your device any way you want, but keep in mind if you win, this will be the device and color scheme you receive.
- When you're done, click the share icon on the right side of the page to share your creation with your friends on Twitter, Pinterest and/or Facebook (remember to add the #CBcolorware hashtag to your message)
- Leave a single comment on this post with the URL of your design (copied from the share popup).
- Next week we'll pick out the design that we think is best and the winner will receive a custom device courtesy of ColorWare!
That's all there is to it. Make sure that you remember to use the hashtag #CBcolorware when you share your design as that's how we'll be picking a winner. Only one entry/comment per person. We'll choose a few of our favorite designs and then pick a winner from that batch next week. Note that the devices are GSM unlocked so sadly there are no CDMA models available. In the event that one of our top picks is a tie (more than one person with the same design) we'll pick one at random to win. Entry deadline Monday November 11, 2013 at midnight PT.
Now get to it!